[Gnuk-users] NeuG 1.0.3

NIIBE Yutaka gniibe at fsij.org
Tue Aug 4 00:55:51 UTC 2015

NeuG 1.0.3 is out.

The changes are for better support of different boards and different
operating systems.  Functionality and performance of NeuG is as same
as 1.0.1.

NeuG is an implementation of True Random Number Generator based on
sampling of ADC of STM32F103.

* Upgrade of Chopstx (the thread library)

  Now, we use Chopstx 0.08, which supports more boards.

* Upgrade of Fraucheky (the GPL container)

  Now, we use Fraucheky 0.3, which can work well with FreeBSD.

Thanks to Kenji Rikitake for testing NeuG on STM32 Nucleo F103
with FreeBSD as build/host operating system.

tag: release/1.0.3
commit 3e923acb07717822a26bbe00ab39996f6866718c

Git Repositories:
http://git.gniibe.org/gitweb/?p=gnuk/neug.git
https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/gnuk/gnuk/neug.git/

http://git.gniibe.org/gitweb/?p=chopstx/chopstx.git