[Gnuk-users] Gnuk 1.1.7

NIIBE Yutaka gniibe at fsij.org
Wed Aug 5 11:55:34 UTC 2015

Hello,

Gnuk version 1.1.7 is released.  This is a kind of maintenance release
to enhance other boards support.  Functionality of Gnuk implementation
itself is as same as 1.1.6.

This is another experimental release of version 1.1.x series.

Because of the incompatible change to 1.0 series, please refer new
documentation for instructions of how to use Gnuk Token.
(New documentation can be used for 1.0.x, too.)

* Gnuk Documentation: http://www.fsij.org/doc-gnuk/

Here is highlight.

* Upgrade of Chopstx

  We use Chopstx 0.08, which supports STM32 Nucleo and ST Dongle.

I think that STM32 Nucleo F103 has the best availability (with
SWD debugger included) and it's worth a new release of Gnuk.

While I use FST-01 daily as Gnuk Token, and I recommend it in general,
STM32 Nucleo F103 would be very good for development purpose.

tag: release/1.1.7
commit 61e4551b76d0df699e2bd97f2d99afa8d16f1cf6

Git Repositories:
http://git.gniibe.org/gitweb/?p=gnuk/gnuk.git
https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/gnuk/gnuk/gnuk.git/

http://git.gniibe.org/gitweb/?p=chopstx/chopstx.git