[Gnuk-users] Missing macros in chopstx 1.7

Vincent Rasneur vrasneur at free.fr
Sun Jan 7 17:56:08 UTC 2018

Hi,

I have successfully installed gnuk on a Maple Mini clone.

However, the compilation of chopstx failed because of two undefined macros (ADC_SMPR2_SMP_AN8() and ADC_CHANNEL_IN8).
I have tried to fix these errors: here is a small patch. The missing values were taken from a header in ChibiOS (https://github.com/ChibiOS/ChibiOS/blob/master/os/hal/ports/STM32/STM32F1xx/hal_adc_lld.h).

These macros seem only useful when using a ST Nucleo F103 board, which I don't have. So I cannot test the patch...

Regards,

Vincent