[Nut-upsdev] [HCL] Cyber Power Systems CP1000PFCLCD supported by usbhid-ups

David Owen dsowen at fugue88.ws
Mon May 28 02:04:03 UTC 2012

Cyber Power Systems CP1000PFCLCD

= upsc output =

attached

= Shutdown results =

I experienced a genuine power outage shortly after setup.  The 1 master
system and the 1 slave system both shutdown successfully.  The master
shutdown before the slave (*not* a bug report; I may not have this
configured correctly yet).  The UPS was not powered off by the master.  I
don't know if the UPS supports that, or if I have that setup correctly
either.

The shutdown command coincided with the UPS's own notion of "critical
battery" (and associated beeping), which is about 2 minutes runtime
remaining (I have about 36 minutes at my typical load).  I don't think the
UPS's critical level is adjustable.

= Product link =

http://www.cyberpowersystems.com/products/ups-systems/adaptive-sinewave-series/CP1000PFCLCD.html