[Oval-devel] [Oval-commits] r94 - in trunk/Interpreters/src: linux probes/independent solaris windows

Pavel 'Blaze' Vinogradov blaze.cs at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 10:59:18 UTC 2007

2007/7/25, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña <jfs at computer.org>:

> On Thu, Jul 19, 2007 at 07:40:39PM +0000, Pavel Vinogradov wrote:
> > -     bool GetSubsrtings(string lineFromFile, ObjectEntity* line,
> StringVector* substrings);
> > +     bool GetSubstrings(string lineFromFile, ObjectEntity* line,
> StringVector* substrings);
> Are you sure this is right? Looks like a typo to me.

  I think that this change is valid. I have two arguments for this:
1. function name 'GetSubsrtings' - don't have any  correct  sense  for this
context, when GetSubstrings - seems fine
2. Original version of source file TextFileContentProbe.cpp (
http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/oval/trunk/Interpreters/src/probes/independent/TextFileContentProbe.cpp?op=file&rev=90&sc=1)
contain comment in GetLines function:

//read the file line by line
//call GetSubstrings method

> On the other hand. This implemenation is removing the current
> implementation
> of the TextFileProbe class from the reference interpreter with no new code
> being included. Why?

  I don't understand you. I rename GetSubsrtings function to GetSubstrings
and use GetSubstrings in GetLines member of TextFileContentProbe.

--
Pavel Vinogradov
NixDev Linux Developer