[Oval-devel] Actual ovaldi version for Debian Squeeze

Pavel Vinogradov Pavel.Vinogradov at nixdev.net
Fri Aug 20 19:17:41 UTC 2010

2010/8/12 Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña <jfs at computer.org>:
> On Mon, Aug 09, 2010 at 09:08:42AM +0400, Pavel Vinogradov wrote:
>>   Hi.
> (..)
>>   New ovaldi version (5.7.2) just uploaded to Debian and contains new
>> upstream release and fix for RC bug. When ovaldi 5.7.2 migrate to
>> testing we can contact release team and request freeze exception for
>> ovaldi package.
>
> Well, since testing is frozen 5.7.2 will not get into testing. It will stay
> in unstable.

  It's very strange, but two days ago i receive message about ovaldi
migration into testing.
ovaldi package page
http://packages.qa.debian.org/o/oval-interpreter.html indicate that
5.7.2 already migrate into testing.

  I'm still don't contact release-team and don't know who allow ovaldi
migrate into testing.

--
Pavel Vinogradov
NixDev.Net, Open Source Developer