[sane-devel] Problem with UMAX 1200S and Symbios53c860

Bruce Forsberg forsberg at tns.net
Mon Apr 15 01:19:53 BST 2002

I have a UMAX 1200S with firmware 2.9 and just upgraded to 3.1. I
use a buslogic SCSI card. I had a problem with "option scsi-maxqueue".
I had to set "option scsi-maxqueue 1" to override the default. I think
this was a buslogic driver problem though and not a UMAX  or sane
problem.
Other than that it works great.

The only other thing I have had to do is turn off SCSI bus resets in the
BIOS for my SCSI card. It does not work with it on.

Good Luck,
Bruce Forsberg