[sane-devel] sanei_usb.h header with errors

Major A andras at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Dec 16 03:28:21 GMT 2003

> I've been trying to compile a simple little app. for a while, but
> whenever I try to include the "sanei_usb.h" header, it returns an
> error about certain parsing errors before size_t declarations.  Has
> anyone else seen this?

Such reports aren't much use without a verbatim copy of the actual
error message.

Anyway, parsing errors mean literally just that: the compiler found
something it can't make sense of. In your case, it's probably an
unknown type (i.e. a missing typedef).

Remedy (guess off the top of my head): include sane/sane.h and
sane/sanei.h before sane/sanei_usb.h, in that order.

  Andras

Major Andras
    e-mail: andras at users.sourceforge.net
    www:    http://andras.webhop.org/