[sane-devel] .fr.po for 1.0.12

Yann E. MORIN yann.morin.1998 at anciens.enib.fr
Sun May 4 23:22:36 BST 2003

Hi all!

I've updated the french translations for the 1.0.12 release.

 - got rid of a fuzzy translation for lightlid-35mm : none has complained
   about the translation, so I removed the fuzzy tag (microtek2.h:632);
 - translated two 'old' messages, but tagged them as fuzzy because I still
   have a little doubt. Please review those two (umax.c:5717 and umax.c:5718);
 - there are no missing " this time (compiled OK) :-)
 - passed the 95% barrier!!! :-))

Translated     :  546 (95.3%)
      of which :    2 fuzzy ( 0.4%)
Not translated :   27 ( 4.7%)
Total          :  573

Henning, you can commit the changes to cvs.

By the way, is my little script to check completeness of any use to the SANE
developpers? If so, please fell free to include it in the tree if you see fit.

Regards,
Yann.

| +0/33 662376056 | Software  Designer | \ / CAMPAIGN     |  ___               |
| web: ymorin.free.fr | SETI at home 1329 | / \ HTML MAIL    |   v   conspiracy.  |