[sane-devel] FAQ request

Tom Rauschenbach tom at tomsdomain.org
Sun Aug 28 02:36:04 UTC 2005

Could someone post a pointer tho the FAQ for this list ?  Also, if there is a
FAQ for new developers, I would appreciate that.  I have an unsupported
scanner and would like to contribute a driver for it, but I know very little
about scanners and their various protocols.  A little bootstrap help would be
appreciated.  Especially if someone has a USB sniffer for Win XP so I can
watch the scanner work with the Windows driver that would be a huge help.

Thanks in advance.

Tom R