[sane-devel] HP Scanjet 5000 Sheet-feed Scanner (L2715A)

Stephen Peters steve-sane-devel at killbygayford.co.uk
Mon Mar 21 19:00:17 UTC 2011

On 21/03/11 17:34, m. allan noah wrote:
> If it's not on our list, we don't know about it. Looks physically
> similar to the N6010?
>
> allan

It has the same basic mechanical form factor but the plastic casing is
different. Here is my device:

http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/uk/en/sm/WF06b/15179-15179-64195-3445110-3445110-3808628-3808631.html

If you are unaware of this device what can I do to get it into the
correct backend?

Stephen

The contents of this e-mail, any attachment and response string are privileged and confidential and intended for the addressee only. Its contents may not be copied or disclosed to anyone other than the intended recipient. If this e-mail is received in error, please contact Killby & Gayford Limited immediately with details of the sender and addressee and delete the e-mail. Internet communications are not secure and therefore Killby & Gayford Limited does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message as it has been transmitted over a public network. Killby & Gayford Limited is a private limited company registered in England with registration number 628491 and its registered office at 171E Wingate Square, London SW4 0AN.

Please consider the environment before printing this message or its contents.