[sane-devel] HP Scanjet 5000 Sheet-feed Scanner (L2715A)

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 19:23:05 UTC 2011

I don't think there is a backend for this machine. You could take some
usb snoops of a low resolution scan under windows XP, using this tool:
http://pcausa.com/Utilities/UsbSnoop/default.htm

Then put them up on the web somewhere for developers to download and
take a look. If you are lucky, someone will recognize the protocol.

allan