[sane-devel] XSANE fails to detect any scanner.

Aveek Basu aveek.basu at lexmark.com
Fri May 4 15:41:32 BST 2018

Hi

This is Aveek from Lexmark - Driver Product Engineering team. It has
recently come to our notice that XSANE fails to detect our scanners

XSANE tries to read the driver files from /usr/lib/sane whereas the files
are present in /usr/lib64/sane. Due to this, XSANE is not able to detect
any scanner.

This issue is being observed from Ubuntu 16.04. Could you please help us
understand if it is a bug or a change in behaviour.

Thanks in advance.

--
Regards,
Aveek