[buildd-tools-devel] [GIT] sbuild branch, buildd-0.60.0, updated. debian/sbuild-0.60.0-1-72-g28f3d0e

Philipp Kern pkern at debian.org
Mon Mar 14 22:47:40 UTC 2011

On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 10:32:48PM +0000, Roger Leigh wrote:
> Just wondering if you'd had a chance to reproduce or investigate
> this yet?  I'd like to make a release sometime this week, and I
> would prefer to have this fixed (or the feature disabled if it's
> not easily fixable in the short term) so that users won't get sbuild
> hanging on them with the feature enabled.

Well, as far as I know it worked for me.  Please note that compression was
already available before and (I think) was already shipped.  The MIME
stuff only refactored it away and AFAICS you said it didn't even happen
with MIME+compression?

I'm not opposed to dropping it, FWIW.  I just wonder why it fails and
no, I did concentrate on release stuff these days.

Kind regards
Philipp Kern