Updates to the italian translation of the flyer

Elena ``of Valhalla'' Grandi valhalla-d at trueelena.org
Wed Oct 4 17:34:40 UTC 2017

Thanks to joostvb I now have access to the repo and pushed the social
contract flyer

I still have a doubt about the italian translation of the main flyer:

On 2017-10-03 at 19:14:18 +0200, Elena ``of Valhalla'' Grandi wrote:
> I didn't know what to put in the MyRCS, so I've left it as is; I expect
> it will have to be changed to reflect the update.

Should I update the line:

\def\MyRCS{\rcsInfo $Id: italiano.tex,v 1.13 2008/05/24 09:53:42 joostvb Exp $}

to use the same version as the english version (the one I followed),
i.e. 1.46?

Also, should the date be the date when I updated the file, or the same
as the english file?

--
Elena ``of Valhalla''