[Debian-in-workers] Re: Fwd: debian-in-workers@lists.alioth.debian.org; pravi.a@gmail.com; anivar@hackemail.com; vimaljoseph@gmail.com

Mahesh T. Pai paivakil at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 17:11:56 CET 2006

Christian Perrier said on Tue, Dec 19, 2006 at 10:55:44AM +0100,:

 > Well, naming people if you have conflicts with them would
 > help. Sorry to

I suspect that Vivek was referring to  me. ;)

Vivek, I have no problems if you name me, when I point out a problem,
and that stands in way of `progress'.

 > be a little  rude here, but I suspect  some underlying conflicts in
 > which I'm totally an outsider  and don't want to take position. But
 > at least,  I want  to understand  and try to  figure out  the whole
 > picture..:-)

And, there has  been some conflict between me and  the Rachana Team on
the indic  at unicode  dot org mailing  list over encoding  of certain
characters;  and I  feek  Vivek suspects  that  Rachana's position  on
unicode mailing lists has influenced my  stand here - I assure that it
is not so.

I still do  wish that the Rachana team denies  that they prevented any
modifications of the fonts.

--
>From The Devil's Dictionary (1881-1906) [devil]:
  LAWYER, n.  One skilled in circumvention of the law.