[Debian-in-workers] Re: [g-i] Test image for Khmer, Kazakh, Tamli

Davide Viti zinosat at tiscali.it
Wed Mar 15 07:53:37 UTC 2006

> Wow. I am happy to see the images showing Tamil :-)
> The font display looks ; in the image. But I see the messages truncated. Are
the messages not
> displayed completely? But the fonts look fine. :-)

I select the longest lines from the po file: that's why those are truncated
(the final part is cut)

> I tried the mini iso in qemu. I selected Tamil as language. But all the
messages were in English.
> I believe some of the strings shown during initial screens have been
translated.;
> Anyway I will look at th PO file to confirm that.

oh, I guess that's because the udebs need to be updated to a version
containing the new languages;
it's still going to take a while... just  be patient:)

regards,
Davide

Tiscali ADSL 4 Mega Flat
Naviga senza limiti con l'unica Adsl a 4 Mega di velocità a soli 19,95 € al mese!
Attivala subito e hai GRATIS 2 MESI e l'ATTIVAZIONE.
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/banner/middlepagetracking.html?c=webmailadsl&r=http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/sa/4flat_tc/&a=webmail&z=webmail&t=14