[debiandoc-sgml-pkgs] Re: New upload of debiandoc-sgml

Danai SAE-HAN ( 韓達耐 ) danai.sae-han at edpnet.be
Mon Dec 4 01:08:54 CET 2006

From: Jens Seidel <jensseidel at users.sourceforge.net>

> On Sat, Dec 02, 2006 at 02:03:22PM +0100, Danai SAE-HAN wrote:
>
> I noticed too that texlive was not yet used as build dependcy. Now since
> you added it, how about language specific packages such as
> texlive-lang-vietnamese? This provides vietnam.sty which is also
> available in tetex-extra.

I think it's become a little more complicated: tetex-extra contains a
lot of different packages.

tetex-extra

|- texlive-lang-vietnamese
|- texlive-bibtex-extra?
|- texlive-pstricks
|- texlive-fonts-recommended
|- etc.

I don't know which TeX packages qref needs.  I think that in
debian-tex-maint they are now which files the teTeX and TeXlive
packages each have.

Perhaps we should just wait with the TeXlive transition and just leave
it for now, until there is someone with a TeXlive distro installed on
his/her Debian so s/he can test which packages are actually needed.

Cheers

Danai SAE-HAN
韓達耐

--