Google Summer of Code

Erich Schubert erich.schubert at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 15:45:28 UTC 2006

Hi,
Debian is in the Google Summer of Code.
When the "Project Ideas" web page was created, I added the cental
database rewrite.
Maybe we have other project that could be added there? (e.g. AI tagger)

Oh, and we should come up with mentors for the SoC projects. I don't
know whether I'll be able to mentor, yet - I likely will, if I have
done my oral exams by then.

http://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2006

best regards,
Erich Schubert
--
    erich@(mucl.de|debian.org)      --      GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C    (o_
  To understand recursion you first need to understand recursion.   //\