Google Summer of Code

Alex de Landgraaf alex at delandgraaf.com
Wed Apr 19 17:32:03 UTC 2006

Erich Schubert wrote:
> Hi,
> Debian is in the Google Summer of Code.
> When the "Project Ideas" web page was created, I added the cental
> database rewrite.
> Maybe we have other project that could be added there? (e.g. AI tagger)
Hi all,

Would just like to let you know that as long-time lurker on this list,
AI student and debtags-chearleader, I'm interested in working on an
AI-related SoC project for debtags. If Erich or Enrico are interested in
mentoring and using AI for tagging is interesting enough for debtags
then I'll be sure to submit a proposal. What is the status of debtags-ai
/ bayesian tagging, that Enrico was working on last year?

cheers,

alex

| Alex de Landgraaf            | The cure for boredom is curiosity |
| Student AI & CS, VU, A'dam   |  There is no cure for curiosity   |
| Phone: 06-16844084           |                                   |
| GPG: http://www.alextreme.org/key_alex.asc    /'-'\              |
| www.alextreme.org & www.morphix.org          ( o o )             |