Nanoflann

Paul Harris harris.pc at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 21:46:51 UTC 2013

I started with plain Flann just before nanoflann started up.
I use FLANN as a header-only library, and stuck with it.
As I understand it, nanoflann has become a fork and has various header-only
advances, whereas FLANN has a couple of extra features like ability to work
on the GPU.

Its more efficient (for me) than libkdtree because I can ask it to index
the tree in-place, and it does it with no memory allocs (ie using an
index-array).