[Nut-upsuser] Driver for Liebert

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 07:57:16 UTC 2009

2009/10/19 Jobbagy Robert
> |Hi Arnaud!

Hi Robert,

> I'm a hungarian developer and I need make a linux driver for this ups:
> "Liebert"       "ups"   "5"     "UPStation GXT2"        "contact-closure
> cable" "liebert" (I copied it from your previous mail)
> So please help me,where should I start it ?
>
> |Thank you for all your help

the device you're mentioning above is already supported.
but you might be referring to a newer GTX2 ESP-II.
interestingly, there was a thread recently revived on this:
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/nut-upsuser/2009-October/005529.html

there is a link pointing to some work done:
http://www.csc.liv.ac.uk/~greg/projects/liebertserial/

tell me back if you're willing to work on this, since I'll have some
more comments...

cheers,
Arnaud
--