[sane-devel] supported scanner with big transparency kit

Carl Devos carl@hellea.be
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 12:23:55 +0200

Hello,
I am developper for the SICOT Telediagnostic (http://telediag.sicot.org/), a open source project which allows medecine doctors to upload scanned X-rays pictures on a website where medical files can be reviewed by their peers.

Our customers are currently using sane with the Umax Astra 2400cs with a transparency kit (cover) to scan X-rays pictures without problem.

We are looking for a new scanner with similar specs. The problem is that up to know I haven't been able to find a scanner with a big transparency kit or cover (at least A4, up to A3).

Does anybody from the list know of such a scanner (working with sane of course) which would still be sold now? I'd prefer an USB, but SCSI is fine.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

--
Ir Carl Devos