[sane-devel] hp5300c usb problem

Stefan Kornhuber stefan@kornhuber.com
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 17:24:59 +0100

Hi!

I use your avision.* files from your homepage and copied these files in the
directory ..sane-backends-1.0.7/backend/

Then I make distclean, configure --enable-scsibuffersize=32768, ...

but i get the same output from find-scanner and scanimage -L

Have you any idea, what I should do?

thx for all replies.

steve