[sane-devel] Canon TS5050

Curtis Graham jcg.computertech at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 22:09:13 UTC 2017

Hi Peter,

I will try to help, but compared to others here I am pretty much a newb. I
don't know what Linux ver. you are running so things could be different.

Look here for a general way of setting up for wifi.
https://wiki.debian.org/SaneOverNetwork
Look at the part:
Configuration of SANE on the Client
so basically you need to have libsane and saned installed and modify the
net.conf file.
This is all assuming that you have had your scanner working on a usb
connection. (that just proves that the backends work with your scanner.)
I do recommend that you use a static IP address for your scanner that way
there is no problems in the future.

Curtis