[DSE-User] Difference between permissive and disabled

Andreas Kuckartz A.Kuckartz at ping.de
Sun Jul 22 21:02:33 UTC 2012

The problem disappeared. Some files created and used by gdm3 falsely
were owned by root and I also currently have switched to the kdm
greeter. But I still do not know why the problem had occured.

I will now run the system in permissive mode for some time and then have
a close look at the avc "denied" messages.

Cheers,
Andreas
---

Andreas Kuckartz: