[Soc-coordination] GSoC Project Idea: WPA2 support for the debian installer

Max Linke max_linke-debian at gmx.de
Sat Mar 24 00:47:57 UTC 2012

Hi

the description looks nice. I have written a draft for my
application[1]. Does the project schedule look realistic to you?
Looking in the BUG-Tracker I have found #636211, which looks like a nice
thing to get started working with the code. As for the other parts I
think I it would be better if I concentrate on netcfg and work through
the whishlist-bugs.

lg Max

[1]http://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2012/StudentApplications/MaxLinke