[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] [Tuxmath-devel] TuxMath and TuxType BeOS ports

Schrijvers Luc Begasus at skynet.be
Wed Feb 4 08:15:34 UTC 2009

Great thanks!!

I can confirm that with the latest changes I've got both tuxmath and
tuxtype working again on ZETA, Haiku has been a problem for a while now,
there is an open ticket about sdl apps not being able to load graphic
files etc ... http://dev.haiku-os.org/ticket/2667

The locale themes files are still a problem for tuxtype though, I've
pasted the output (partial) from tuxtype -d at
http://zeta-games.pastebin.com/m51481010

They probably suffer from the same as not being able to load the data
files? Looking at the error msg tuxtype seems to be looking for the
image files in the themes folder, maybe they need to be linked to the
main image folder?

Anyway ... another job well done so far. ;)

Greetings,

Luc aka Begasus