[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] Tuxtype error

David Bruce davidstuartbruce at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 16:16:08 UTC 2009

Hello again,

On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 2:19 PM, David Bruce <davidstuartbruce at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Normunds,
>
> Yes, it is broken.  Basically, the installed paths for the data files
> are wrong, and it is missing that dll.
>
> I should get a fixed build posted when I get home later today.
>
> Sorry for this screw-up - I don't have a Windows machine at home, and
> I didn't think we had done anything that would have affected this.
>
> David Bruce

The file path problem is now fixed, but one other fairly glaring issue
is now apparent in the Windows build - the new phrase practice
activity doesn't really work without SDL_Pango being available.  When
I get back to the machine where I can make a win32 package, I'll post
a build with the broken activity disabled - should be about 8-10 hours
from now.

For now, I have disabled the download links for the broken Windows
package (1.7.0) but users can still get 1.5.17.

Thanks,

David