[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] Response from school staff regarding progress tracking

uwe uwe.geercken at web.de
Fri Nov 20 22:33:14 UTC 2009

hello jordan,

time would be another dimension and an important one. it gives you all
the possibilities like which, month, week, day but also weekday, AM vs
PM. etc.

I believe AGE is more an attribute of a student. what do you mean with
"language".

and yes, the requirements should be clear so we can think of the overall
architecture that is necessary.

rdgs,

uwe