[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] /etc/tuxtype (was Re: Thai translation of Tuxtype

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Sat Jun 5 10:06:34 UTC 2010

Hi,

On Samstag, 5. Juni 2010, Holger Levsen wrote:
> I've just checked and tuxtype 1.8.1-2 in sid and squeeze is even more
> broken :-( Fixing now...

tuxtype now needs a sysconfdir, typically /etc/tuxtype, so I've added this to
the (about to be uploaded) tuxtype 1.8.1-3. What bothers me slightly is that
it's empty, IOW tuxtype doesn't need it but fails to start if it's not there.

So it's a useless empty directory in /etc on most installations.

Should I file a bug in the tracker?

cheers,
	Holger