[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] Mac Port of Tux Type?

Lachlan Musicman datakid at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 05:31:40 UTC 2011

On Sat, Jan 29, 2011 at 15:06, David Bruce <davidstuartbruce at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Lachlan,

>> is the "link", which throws me an SSL error.
>
> What do you mean by the link "doesn't work"?  Both links work in my
> test just now. You may be encountering a browser warning about
> "untrusted certificate" or similar, because Alioth uses self-signed
> certificates.  That's up to the alioth admins to address.  All I can
> do is reassure folks that these really are our authentic packages.

Confirmed - the issue must be with Chrome on Mac - I've just tried it
on Ubuntu Maverick with Chromium and it's fine. Mac Chrome must'nt
deal with SSL errors yet. Either way, I got it and installed it on OSX
10.6, so I can confirm that it works...

> We really need to get an updated Mac build out - we don't have anyone
> on the project currently with much Mac experience.

Oh, if I could help :) Unfortunately I'm an Ubuntu man. It was my
partner's computer for her children. If I knew Mac, I would help...

cheers
L.

--
Crunchiness is the gustatory sensation of muffled grinding of a
foodstuff. Crunchiness differs from crispiness in that a crispy item