[Yaird-devel] Sven added as developer.

Sven Luther sven.luther at wanadoo.fr
Sat Dec 3 12:47:54 UTC 2005

On Sat, Dec 03, 2005 at 11:36:50AM +0100, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> Repeating my initial comment, in case you simply do not notice leading
> comments when comments are otherwise below the quoted text:
>
> Please, Sven, be nice[1] and do not cc me personally except when
> explicitly asked for.

Seriously, i can try, but promise nothing, years (hey, over a decade probably
now), of hitting 'g' automatically in mutt will be damn hard to teach my
fingers a different pattern.

If it really bothers you, just set the mail-followup-to header accordyingly,
which i am told is the proper way to handle this, it works well for others,
instead of forcing your correspondent to hand-edit the recipients for each
email, especially in presence of cross posts.

Now, to Frans's post, his aol-like me-too post, and his condescending and
unwarranted recrimination of me not cuting enough replies in addition to hi
constant bashing make well less inclined to make the effort to even bother.

Friendly,

Sven Luther