[buildd-tools-devel] sbuild and build-depends-arch, troubleshooting

Johannes Schauer josch at debian.org
Fri Feb 5 07:36:48 UTC 2016

Hi,

Quoting peter green (2016-02-05 01:08:18)
> Doing some investigating now.
>
> It seems that the buildd runs sbuild with the command (note: i'm testing
> with a different package now because I manuallyy built and uploaded mplayer)
>
> sbuild --apt-update --no-apt-upgrade --no-apt-distupgrade --batch
> --stats-dir=/var/lib/buildd/stats --dist=stretch-staging
> --sbuild-mode=buildd --mail-log-to=logs at raspbian.org --arch=armhf
> fltk1.3_1.3.3-6
>
> Running that command manually (on the bm-wb-04 buildd) results in the
> same issue.
>
> Reducing the command line to sbuild --dist=stretch-staging --arch=armhf
> fltk1.3_1.3.3-6 still results in failure.
>
> Downloading the dsc manually and using sbuild --dist=stretch-staging
> --arch=armhf fltk1.3_1.3.3-6.dsc also failed.
>
> I haven't tried on other machines yet

since I am (again) not able to reproduce your problem I need more information
from your side, like the exact dsc you are building, your build logs, verbose
output, your sbuildrc and so on.

You can also see here that building fltk1.3 on any arch seems to be no problem
with sbuild 0.65.2

https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=fltk1.3

Also, why are you building fltk1.3 now? I thought your original problem was
about Build-Depends-Arch?

Thanks!

cheers, josch